Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Make a Card - Sparkle

My first card for the MFT Card Design Superstar contest was for the Coloring Virtuoso category. This one is for the Clean and Simple category.
It still has a lot of color but I wanted to make the color more of a peek-a-boo element with the white over layer. I used a set of French curves to make the rounded shape for the top layer.
On the underneath layer, I stamped the sequins from Made to Sparkle. I started with the smallest sequin size and stacked them up progressing to the biggest sequin sized stamp. Having clear stamps made stamping the arrangement super easy.
After I stamped the sequins, I colored them using some peacock colors. I added the sentiment to the upper layer and finished it off with Diamond Stickles. Of course! How could you make a sparkle card without Stickles?? :) A few Silver Stickles dots scattered through the sequins because...well, because more sparkle!

Linking up here: MFT Design Superstar Contest

Card Details:
Color - MFT: Black Licorice / Copic: Y04, Y08, YG13, YG17, BG13, BG15, BG18, BG45, BG49
Stamps - MFT: Made to Sparkle

Embellishments - Stickles: Silver, Diamond

Come follow me on Instagram for more card projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...