Thursday, December 22, 2016

Make a Card (not on) Monday - Washi Reindeer

Here's another Christmas card I made for the craft show. I hand tore pieces of washi tape to create the background...no measuring. I just eyeballed the lengths. The reindeer die cut comes from the Cricut December 25th cartridge. I think the measurement was 2 3/4" but I can't find my notes. :(
After I cut the deer from textured white cardstock, I tied a bit of twine around the neck before attaching.
I have a few left for sale. Check out my "store" here. :)

Details:
Cardstock - Recollections: red / Paper Studio: White / DCWV: textured white
Color - Memento: Ladybug
Embellishments - Recollections and Unknown: washi tape / Stampin Up: Candy Cane twine
Tools - Cricut: December 25th

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...