Monday, December 26, 2016

Make a Card Monday - Christmas Joy

Another quick craft show Christmas card. I based it off this design. The sequin and glitter paper is a nice juxtaposition against the kraft base. I think these would be great for 'after the holiday' thank yous too. :)
I have a few left for sale. Check out my "store" here. :)
Inside sentiment
I hope your Christmas was full of joy!

Details:
Cardstock - Recollections: kraft and red / Paper Studio: White
Patterned Paper - Unknown: some Christmas stack from 2012 maybe? / The Paper Studio: gold glitter
Color - Palette: Noir
Tools - Nestabilities: Scallop Circle die / Nestabilities: Standard Circle die / Cricut: December 25th
Embellishements - Nicole: gold sequin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...