Monday, November 23, 2015

Make a Card Monday - Christmas Sunburst

Remember all those Christmas cards I made from a 6x6 paper pad? I was in the groove and had some paper left in this pad
So I kept making cards.
I love this coverplate die from Taylored Expressions. I picked it up this summer from the booth I worked at during a scrapbook convention. I cut eight different patterned papers with the plate and then cut a solid cardstock with it for the frame.
After that it's just putting the pieces together.

Details:
cardstock: white (unknown), tan (DCWV)
patterned paper: Wonderland Collection 6x6 paper pad (Studio Calico)
color: Burnt Umber, Landscape (Palette)
tools: Circle and Scalloped Circle die (Nestabilities), Ray of Sunshine die (Taylored Expressions)
stamps: Riveting (Stampin Up)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...