Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Easter Mantel and New Wreath

"His birthday was prophesied; His purpose was redemption; His reason was love."

He is Risen! He is Risen Indeed!
Easter is an important time of celebration for our family because we believe in Jesus' death and resurrection for the forgiveness of our sins. He took our punishment so we could live.
We are blessed!
I try to decorate each year for Easter. This is what the mantel looked like:
I layered my Easter "He Is Risen" banner over the rag garland and used the grapevine cross that used to be on the front door.
I moved the grapevine cross because I made a new Easter wreath this year. I bought three egg and branch picks last year on clearance. I added them to the grapevine wreath that used to be the base of my St. Patrick's wreath.
On one of the end tables, I put a sheep picture and little ceramic sheep. The basket on the bottom was a gift from a friend who was living in China and is used for picking tea leaves.
 The whole bright spring-y living room:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...