Monday, February 2, 2015

Make a Card Monday - Harvest Girl

 
For our recent card swap card, my first card was this sunflower card. I really, really wanted to create something to use my new alcohol markers. I asked the gals if they wanted a blank image to color themselves or if they wanted me to pre-color. They all let me color their images. I tried to give them my best efforts.
I gave them all the pieces to create this layout below. The other layout was what I put together with my extra images after our card night.
I hand cut the girl image then to add more interest, I stamped it again on some of the patterned paper and cut it out to get a second sunflower. I cut out the second flower and layered it over the top using a foam dot.

Details:

cardstock: yellow card base and gray mat (Recollections), cream for sentiment (unknown), white for image (Georgia Pacific)
patterned paper: "Queen Bee" 6x6 paper pad from Pink Paislee
embellishments: metal clip (unknown), button (Foo-Fa-La), ribbon (unknown), fibers (EK Success)
color: Charcoal ink (Palette), Black (Memento);
tools: Circle dies (Nestabilities), scallop edge punch (Fiskars), foam dots (Studio G)
stamps: TAC Fall Harvest (images) and TAC Feel Better(sentiment)
Markers:
Stem: Spectrum Noir DG3 and DG4
Shirt: Spectrum Noir CG1 and CG2
Skin: Spectrum Noir FS2, FS3, FS6, and PP1
Pants and Shoes: Spectrum Noir BG4, BG6, and BG8
Hair: Spectrum Noir EB5, GB8, GB10 (brown) or CT1, CT2, and CT3 (blond)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...