Monday, January 19, 2015

Make a Card Monday - Card Swap 2.0

I had another card swap night at my house. Here's what everyone brought to make:

I love the bright colors. She used the Scor-Pal to create embossed lines on the Thinking of You card and added a flower embellishment from Recollections.
SS's cards

 The little touches on these cards are perfect. I really like the embossing on both layers of the pumpkin and the cute little orange gems on the Thanks card. She also embossed the golf ball on the birthday card. Cute, right?
MH's cards

  I've actually used a similar layout as the Hello card. A new color palette makes it different from the anniversary cards I made though. She used the hexagon punch from Stampin Up!. The Christmas card used the "Christmas Lost and Found" paper pad from My Mind's Eye. Another spin on a geometric layout.
MB's cards

 We add another friend join us this time. Her cards were a fun twist and included more than just paper. The eyeballs on the turkey crack me up every time. She has a side-business doing floral arrangements so she added a fern to the Christmas card to add dimension.
CH's cards

 This was a fun set to put together. Each gal had her own arrangement of circles which made each set completely original. Except for mine. I was too tired to come up with my own so I copied the original exactly. LOL Sometimes it's just as fun to glue and place.

JC's first card with matching gift bag and tag
This fall card has great texture too. I really like the woodgrain embossing folder paired with the burlap strip. This gal is a huge fan of Stickles (glitter glue) so of course, her card included lots of glittery prettiness.
JC's second card
 Along with the extra cards I made from my design, my card stash is in pretty good shape. For now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...