Monday, September 15, 2014

Make a Card Monday - Lavender Field

So I told you about my Copic Coloring Class and showed you the cards. Well, in order to go to the class, I needed a way to transport all of my markers. The only thing that fit everything was a lunchbox tin that holds all of my handmade cards. I have all the handmade cards that have ever been sent to me plus a whole bunch of cards that I made once upon a time.
It was getting a bit full.
After I used the tin for class, I decided to pull out all the ones I made and just add them to my card stash. After blogging about them of course. It's funny to see how my cards have changed over the years.
Here's a purple flower card I made as a class demo to show second-generation stamping.


Details:
cardstock: dark and light purple base (Bazzill), green (unknown), white (Georgia Pacific)
embellishments: brads (Making Memories Tropical), ribbon (unknown)
color: Lavender Sachet, Violete, Landscape, and Noir ink (Palette)
tools: circle cutter (Creative Memories)
stamps: Something for You, Love and Joy (The Angel Company)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...