Thursday, June 19, 2014

Acoustic Guitar Cake

 
I respectfully ask that you not pin pictures of my children to Pinterest. Thank you!

Tenor's birthday is just a few days after Soprano's fortunately, this year, we only had one friend party to host. For Tenor, we had decided to get him an acoustic guitar this year as his big gift. What better cake to celebrate with than my Wilton guitar cake? My mother-in-law had given me this pan years ago, and I never had occasion to use it. I had to find the directions online but it was super easy to find and print the instructions for an acoustic guitar.
Other than trying to get really black icing (ugh!) and the weather being so hot the icing practically melted onto the cake, the whole thing came together easily. Happy Birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...