Monday, April 7, 2014

Make a Card Monday - Sparkly Cupcakes

 I love when cards turn out well and use up some bits from my massive scrap collection. I hate wasting paper so I tend to keep every bit of scrap paper from my scrapbooking projects or other crafts. Of course, that means my file box of scraps is always full. My girl birthday cards for this year helped to use up some of those favorite pieces. I added Stickles to the cupcake confetti to make it a little more sparkly and of course, went with my stash of princess brads.

Details:
cardstock: Bazzill textured cardstock base and mats, Georgia Pacific (white)
patterned paper: unknown scraps (some DCWV stack papers, some The Paper Studio 'So-So-Sweet')

embellishments: brads (TAC), ribbon (unknown), Stickles (various colors)
color: Palette Noir ink, Prismacolor watercolor pencils, Tombow gray marker, Dove blender pen
tools: EK Success scallop edge punch, Making Memories Crop-a-Dile
stamps: Stampin Up! Crazy for Cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...