Monday, December 9, 2013

Make a Card Monday - Anniversary Love


I had a lot of my scrap bases left-over from last year's Christmas cards. Just enough left-over actually to make all of my anniversary cards for next year. I stamped the image and sentiment on a scalloped oval and then matted it with black cardstock. It's hard to see in the pictures but I added Stickles to the hearts in the image and sentiment and a tiny little pearl to the flower on the top heart.  

Details:
cardstock: DCWV textured cardstock base and mat, Georgia Pacific (white)
patterned paper: unknown scraps

embellishments: Stickles (fruit punch),  Recollections (pearl)
color: Palette Noir ink, Prismacolor colored pencils
tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities (scallop oval die cuts)
stamps: Stampin Up! Time Well Spent 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...