Monday, November 25, 2013

Make a Card Monday - Birthday Blessings for Boys


It's been a long while since I've had a 'Make a Card Monday'. I usually make all of my cards for the year in one shot and then pull from my stash throughout the year. I had some time in September to get started on next year's cards. These were the two color combos I came up with for my young boy birthday cards.  
Details:
cardstock: DCWV textured cardstock base and mats, Georgia Pacific (white)
patterned paper: DCWV Nana's Kitchen and The Green Stack, also unknown scraps

embellishments: eyelets (Making Memories)
color: Palette Noir ink, Tombow and LaPlume markers
tools: EK Success embossing folder
stamps: TAC Birthday Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...