Friday, October 26, 2012

Super Easy, Super Cheap Bathtub and Shower Cleaner

I'm popping in to share a super easy and super cheap DIY cleaner. To clean my bathtub and shower, I make a paste out of about 1/2 cup of baking soda and 1 tablespoon of Dawn dish-washing liquid.
Just mix the two ingredients to make a paste and scrub your shower and tub with a cleaning cloth. 
Rinse well after scrubbing. 
The mixture cuts through soap scum and hard water and leaves everything sparkly clean and smelling fresh.

To make the scrubbing easier, I use a dish-scrubber wand.
Like I said, super easy and super cheap!
(Sorry no before/after pics of my shower. When I asked Soprano if I should put pics of our dirty shower online, she emphatically said that it would not be a good idea! HaHa Yeah.... it was that bad!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...