Monday, July 9, 2012

Make a Card Monday - Get Well

This is not my favorite type of card to send because it means someone isn't feeling well. I do like to have a few on hand though in case I need them. Using up scraps, I went with a monochromatic color scheme for a multi-layered, but simple card.
The butterfly stamp is a 2 step stamp. I stamped the base with a light blue and then overstamped the outline with a brighter blue color.


Details:
cardstock: Georgia Pacific (white), unknown (mat)
patterned paper: unknown stack (argyle and floral)

embellishments: ribbon (EK Success Adornaments)
color: Palette Noir, Reflection Blue, and Ballet Blue ink
stamps: TAC Swirly Wings (limited edition set)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...