Monday, June 18, 2012

Make a Card Monday - Teddy Bear Bookmark


This is a great way to send a card and a small gift at the same time. I made the card base as usual. To create a pocket, I cut some clear vellum and stapled it to an A2 size piece of cardstock. I glued that piece to the front of my card base (which hides all the staple backs.)

Then I stamped a sweet bear image and sentiment and matted it with 2 layers of cardstock. I tore the first mat and lightly sanded the bookmark base. A quick hole punch and some ribbon makes it into a bookmark.
To mail, just slip the bookmark into the vellum pocket. Another easy-peasy, lemon squeezy card!


Details:
cardstock: Georgia Pacific (white), DCWV (card mat and base; bookmark base)

embellishments: Making Memories staples, ribbon (unknown)
color: Palette Cognac ink, Prismacolor watercolor pencils, Pebbles chalks
stamps: TAC Teddy Bear Picnic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...