Monday, April 9, 2012

Make a Card Monday - The Caged Bird


In trying to use up the strange sized card fronts, I came up with this yellow/green/brown card. I'm thinking it could work as a birthday or thinking of you type card. Not all of the gals in my family are girly girls, so I can think of a few who would like this earth-toned scheme better than a pinky purple lace and frou-frou card. I used the flourish and stamped directly on the textured cardstock mat which makes it less crisp but I think it still works. If not, the Stickles on the bird and bird cage might be enough to distract you.


Details:
cardstock: DCWV (card base), Georgia Pacific (white), DCWV card front pack (mats)
patterned paper: Basic Gray Motifica?
tools: Nestabilities Scallop and Traditional Circle dies, Scor-Pal
embellishments: Stickles
color: Palette Burnt Umber ink, Prismacolor pencils, Tombow gray marker
stamps: TAC Fleur Birdies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...