Monday, March 19, 2012

Make a Card Monday - Ship Collage

This is another stamp that I got during my TAC demo days but had never used. Because it's so detailed, I thought I skip any coloring and just stamp it in Burnt Umber. To make it look more antique, I used an edge distressor and then swiped the chewed-up edges with Burnt Umber. The Palette cubes make distressing super easy. I inked the edges of all the layers to add dimension and then added a few eyelets to #1 dress it up a little and #2 attempt to make a dent in my stash!


Details:
cardstock: DCWV (card base), Georgia Pacific (white), DCWV (mat)
patterned paper: Creative Memories
tools: Heidi Swapp edge distressor, Scor-Pal
embellishments: Making Memories eyelets
color: Palette Burnt Umber ink
stamps: TAC Ship Collage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...