Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sp-ring! Oh, sp-ring!


Spring, where are you???
I should be used to Pennsylvania winters by now. I've lived here my whole life. I know that just because the calendar says it's spring, it doesn't necessarily mean we get to shed the heavy coats. Even tonight, the forecast is snow!
Last week though, a friend brought me a sweet gift that holds all the promise and hope of spring.
I'm relishing their simple beauty in my dining room table for the time being.
I'm sure the weather will catch up to the calendar soon. Right?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your sweet comments! I'm having a giveaway and would love for you to enter! I'm your newest follower!
    Blessings,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...